Rugged, Low Profile Server with Intel® Xeon® E3 Workstation CPU and 4K Video Output
- 3.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® E3 (Kaby Lake, 7th Gen. Core™) (E3-15xxM V6)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- 3-head Intel® HD Graphics P630 with GT2
- Support for DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, ES 2.0, and OCL 2.x
- Up to 4096 x 2304 (4K and UHD) at 60Hz via HD-BNC (optional)
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD with door
- Drive bay is sealed even when drive is removed
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for OS boot
- Two SAM™ sites add: 1553, Wi-Fi, GPS, LTE, mSATA
- Compatible with GMS U.2 expansion modules (Matrix, Neo, Morpheus)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Encryption and security via Intel® 2.0 (TPM)
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One HD VGA port
- Optional video configurations for SMPTE 425-3 and 425-5
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- HD Audio with Mic, Headphones and Amplified Speaker Out (Optional)
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- 32 MB flash BIOS with Write Protect/Secure Erase
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores and RAM) in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 2.26”
Weight: 6 lbs.
Power: As low as 35 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -20°C to +70°C (-40°C to +85°C Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The S1202-LC “Crow” is a seventh generation ultra-rugged, low profile, lightweight workstation/server/graphics processor with the latest Intel® E3 Xeon® processor, multi-head 4K graphics output, and one removable drive. It is designed to provide the highest level of workstation performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40°C to +85°C (-20°C to +70°C standard).
This system architecture simplifies applications that require rugged high performance computing, high definition uncompressed long-reach video, storage and high speed I/O in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt. Crow also offers Intel’s very best embedded graphics performance with Intel’s 3-head HD Graphics P630 controller, which is superior over any previous embedded Intel® graphics controller.
The S1202-LC “Crow” is a 4-core Xeon® E3-15xxM-based server / workstation / graphics processor that is intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace applications with greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance ports. Crow is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield workstation/server/graphics processor that offers the greatest reliability in the smallest packaging. Crow can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, high performance workstation-like embedded graphics, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S1202-LC is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863