This policy discloses the privacy practices for www.gms4sbc.com and applies solely to information collected by the site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site,
how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of such data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
General Micro Systems are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2, a communications protocol to encrypt data as it is sent or received over the Internet. Websites that utilize this protocol, issued by an authority in the form of a digital certificate, are designated by:
- A padlock beside the website’s URL, or address.
- The use of “https://“ instead of “http://“ as the uniform resource identifier (URI) scheme. The “S” signifies “Secure”.
General Micro Systems enforces a "need to know" policy that restricts personally identifiable and sensitive information to those who require it for their specific work, i.e. billing and customer service. The computers and servers in which we store such information are kept in a secure environment.
If you believe that we are not abiding by this policy, please contact us immediately at (909) 980-4863.