1U Rugged Server Network Data Recorder with Dual Intel® Scalable Xeon® Processors and Removable SHS Cartridge
- Dual Intel® Scalable Xeon® up to 48 cores, 24 cores each processor
- Removable SHS cartridge, 64 TB, SATA/SAS/NVMe
- LAN/WAN, 25/100 GbE Fiber, Direct-to-Disk recording
- 1U, 21” deep, fanless (silent), COG balanced
- Dual Intel® Scalable Xeon® CPU (Platinum, Gold) with up to up to 24 cores each (48 cores total)
- Up to 2 TB total DDR4 ECC DRAM – 1 TB per CPU
- Dual UPI between CPUs for SMP, NUMA, HPC
- 10,000 cycle removable cartridge with replaceable SSDs – up to 8x SSDs (SATA/SATA/NMVe)
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50 or Intel VROC direct-to-disk storage
- 4x M.2 SSDs internal storage (expansion)
- Software defined networking (SDN) with 1x 100 GbE fiber, optional 4x 10 GbE, and optional 4x 40 GbE
- Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) with IPMI out-of-band-processing with dedicated 1 GbE and RS 232 console management ports
- 2x USB 2.0 USB connectivity
- Two spare PCIe Gen 3 x16 add-in slots for program specific I/O
- Headless or operator console video
- IBIT/PBIT system diagnostics
- Dual load sharing 600 W 110/2220/240 VAC, single or three phase, 60/400 Hz, with optional battery/hold, or 28 VDC per CPU pair.
- Conduction-cooled, keyed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors.
- RuggedDNA™ design with RuggedCool™ cooling technology for high performance embedded applications
- SecureDNA™ security suite zeroizes/sanitizes BIOS and SSDs
- SourceSafe™ allows direct control of BIOS features and source code
I/O and Expansion Options
- One 100 GbE Fiber
- Quad 10/40 GbE ports fiber (optional)
- Four 10 GbE copper (optional)
- Dedicated 1 GbE for BMC
- Optional HD Audio with speaker output and mic-input
- One fixed SAM™ I/O Express mini or mSATA SSD
- Two spare PCIe add-in slots
- Four M.2 sites optionally used for I/O
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Removable SHS cartridge with up to 8 SSDs (SATA/SAS/NVMe).
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863