Fully Sealed, Conduction Cooled, Ultra-Low Latency, 26 Port Intelligent Switch with Universal Power
- Two Copper 10 GbE Ethernet ports
- Universal power, 110-220 VAC / 28 VDC, 60/400 Hz
- Operating temperature range, -40° C to +85° C, available in Rugged Level 1-5
| Network Highlights
- High-Performance stacking; Fast failover within 100ms
- Unicast, multicast and spanning tree capabilities
- Very low latency, VLAN support, QoS/differentiated services
- Internal shared memory buffer (8 queues per port)
- Security features for authentication and authorization
- Jumbo frame support
- High-speed frame processing via a 416MHz MIPS processor
- 128MB of DDR2 memory for large frame buffering
- 16MB of flash NVRAM for system configuration
- DHCP client and server support, and SNMP
- Web GUI and SNMP management interfaces
- Switch programmable via COM port or Ethernet LAN
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863