Real-Time Ethernet and Fieldbus (PB)
- Configurable card that runs Master and, up to 125, Slave protocols
- Configuration data 244 bytes/Slave and application-specific parameters 237 bytes/Slave
- Cyclic data max: (Master) 7168 bytes; (Slave) 488 bytes
- Acyclic data: (Master) read/write record, max. 4096 bytes/telegram
- Acyclic data: (Slave) read/write record, max. 1024 bytes/request
- PCI-E interface for PROFIBUS (netX based)
- Data exchange via Dual-Port Memory (DPM)
- DPV1 Class 1 and 2 support
- SYCON.net FDT/DTM configuration tool included
- Toolkit C source files included
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863