Rugged, Expandable, 1U/2U Rackmount Servers with Dual/Quad Socket Intel® Scalable Xeon® Processors, 1/10/40 GbE, 20-Port Ethernet Switch, RAID 16x SSD Cartridges and Up to 10 PCIe Add-in Slots
- Dual or Quad Intel® Scalable Xeon® processors with up to 28 cores (2.50 GHz) and Turbo Boost (3.80 GHz); 38.5 MB of Smart L3 Cache
(server-class processors: Platinum and Gold)
- Air- and conduction-cooled (sealed) versions with commercial (COTS) connectors or mil-circular 38999 connectors for ultimate reliability
- Available in 1U and 2U variants, with either dual (2S) or quad (4S) CPUs
- 3x UPI (10.4 GT/s) interconnects for HPEC, SMP, NUMA architecture
- Up to 1 TB DDR4 ECC memory (8 DIMMs) per CPU
- Up to 10 PCIe Gen 3 add-in cards (4x in 1U and 10x in 2U; factory-installed)
- Optional 20-port segregated Ethernet switch in TITAN-2U
- TITAN-1U has two drive bays plus one 8x RAID cartridge
- TITAN-1U has 4x 1/10 GbE and 4x 1/10/40 GbE QSFP+
- TITAN-2U adds another 8x RAID cartridge
- Optional 20 port 10GbE switch in TITAN-2U
- AI version > 400 TFLOPs supports up to 4x Nvidia V100 GPGPUs in 2U
- Encryption and security via Intel® AES-NI encryption and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM)
- Dual-redundant MIL-STD-1275 500 W power supplies (single/three phase; 60-400 Hz 110/220 VAC; 28 VDC). 2x PSU’s in 1U; 4x PSU’s in 2U
- Optional MIL-STD-704F power supplies with 50 ms hold-up
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863