Two Fully Isolated Rugged Servers, each with Intel® Xeon® D and Removable Drives
- Fully supports Multi-Domain, NSA-secure architecture
- Dual fully isolated MIL-STD-1275 power between red/black domains
Two fully-independent systems (Red/Black) each with:
- Intel® Xeon® processor D with up to 16 cores (D-15xx)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for operating system
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD
- Drive bay is sealed even when drive is removed
- Two 10 Gigabit and three 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- SecureDNA™ zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS (each domain)
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Three USB 3.0 ports
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One DVI/VGA port
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- 32 MB flash BIOS w/ write-protect/secure erase
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores, RAM and storage) in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4”
Weight: 9 lbs.
Power: As low as 100 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +75° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5 (R4/R5 with Radiator)
As a member of the “Server Room in a Box” family of Xeon® D-based small form factor products, the S2002-MD “Golden-Eyes II” is an ultra-rugged, small, lightweight multi-domain server system with up to 16 CPU cores and removable drives. It is designed to provide two fully-independent and isolated high-performance servers in one box while providing the highest level of workstation performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40° C to +75° C (wider temperature range optional). Even the power supplies are separately isolated.
This system architecture simplifies deployable MIL-SPEC technology by Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS), Red/Black network separation, or redundancy, while integrating processing, storage and high-speed I/O in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt.
The SB2002-MD multi-domain Golden-Eyes II is two complete 16-core Xeon D server sub-systems packaged together but electrically isolated, including their separate power supplies. Golden-Eyes II is intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense and aerospace Red/Black networks—such as found on platforms with SIPR/NIPR networks. With the onboard 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, Golden-Eyes II is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield dual-server that offers double performance or redundancy. Alternatively, the S2002-MD is an ideal airborne network multi-domain server that can also drive operator consoles, such as in an ELINT platform, while recording data and distributing it to multiple Ethernet LANs.
Golden-Eyes II can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863