Low Cost, Rugged, Small, Dual/Quad Core™ i7 System with Removable Drive
- Up to 2.5GHz Dual Core i7® processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 2.3GHz Quad Core i7® processor with 6MB of L2 Cache
- Up to 16GB of 1600/1333MHz DDR-3 memory with ECC
- Support for a fixed drive or one/four removable 2.5” SATA SSD/HDD up to 1TB
- Optional removable SSD cartridge with ultra-high Mating Cycle up to 512GB
- mSATA Flash for OS Boot with secure erase and write protect up to 512GB (optional)
- Support for up to three SAM™ sites for custom I/O
- Up to five GigE ports with TCP/IP Offloading Engine (TOE)
- Up to five USB 2.0 ports
- Up to four Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- Dual DVI/HD Video ports and one RGB video port
- One NTSC/PAL Composite Video out (optional)
- Eight buffered General Purpose I/O lines
- Full HD-Audio support with onboard 1W mono amplifier
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (optional)
- Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) for secure system operation (optional)
- Supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-D2) for best performance
- Full power management control for Sleep/Hibernate operation
- CPU temperature and voltage monitoring for safe operation
- Reset and power On/Off switch with suspend support
- Pass/Fail, Power Good and user LED indicators
- Support for Windows®, Linux® and VMware®
- Ultra small and lightweight at 5.5” x 5.5” x 1.24” and under 1.9 lbs.
- Ultra low power requirements as low as 25W total
Since its inception in 1979, General Micro Systems, Inc. (GMS) has been true to its mission statement: To Become the World’s Leading Technology Independent Supplier of Computing Engines, while Providing the Best Price/Performance, Quality and Customer Support, Demanded by Our Current and Our Future Customers.
All GMS products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
General Micro Systems, Inc.
8358 Maple Pl. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Local (909) 980-4863
Toll Free (800) 307-4863