Rugged, Fully Sealed, Intel® Xeon® E5 CPU Server with Removable Drive(s)
- Intel® Xeon® E5 v4 CPU with up to 18 cores
- Hyper-Threading on each core for total of 36 logical cores
- Supports up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
- One fixed mSATA SSD or SAM I/O™
- Optional fixed M.2 or NVMe SSD for OS boot (Optional for I/O)
- Up to two 10 GbE
- Personal Profile Module™ (PPM) uses SD card authentication
- Two removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD (four is optional)
- Drive(s) and SD card secured behind EMI/IP-rated door
- SSD drives support optional encrypt/Secure Erase/Write Protect
- Optional AMD® Radeon® GPU E8860, up to 768 GFLOPS
- Optional NVIDIA® Quadro® GPU M2200M, up to 1.32 TFLOPS
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Converged Platform Power Management (CPPM) for power saving
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS
- One Gigabit Ethernet port with TCP/IP offloading
- Up to two 10 GbE ports
- Four USB 2.0 and two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One console video (1920 x 1080) via DVI or VGA
- Optional two HD-SDI SMPTE 292M video out via mini-BNC
- Two SAM I/O™ sites plus one XMC, MXM, SAM I/O™ site
- 16 MB flash BIOS with optional Write Protect/Secure Erase
- Panic support for system Zeroize via Secure Erase
SWaP-E: Unmatched computing density (cores and RAM) in the industry
Size: 11.75” x 7.75” x 2.0”
Weight: 10 lbs. max.
Power: 180 W max. (80 W min.)
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, up to IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The S402-LC “Mustang” is a third-generation, fan-less (conduction-cooled) fully rugged, low cost Intel® Xeon® E5 server. It is designed to provide the highest level of server-class performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled system, operating up to -40° C to +85° C. Mustang simplifies local data processing tasks that require an ultra-fast, Xeon®-class server with vast amounts of high-speed, ECC-protected RAM and storage in one ultra-rugged chassis.
S402-LC is ideal for the application that requires the horsepower of a high-performance server deployed onto a rugged platform with no fans required.
The Mustang is an 8- to 18-core Xeon® E5 server intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace applications with the greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance. Mustang is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield/airborne/shipboard server/router/switch/NAS that offers greatest reliability in the smallest packaging. Mustang can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, significant networking options, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S402-LC is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.