Two Fully Isolated Rugged Servers, each with Intel® Xeon® D and Removable Drives
- Fully supports Multi-Domain, NSA-secure architecture
- Dual fully isolated MIL-STD-1275 power between red/black domains
Two fully-independent systems (Red/Black) each with:
- Intel® Xeon® processor D with up to 16 cores (D-15xx)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory
- Optional fixed M.2 SSD for operating system
- One removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD
- Drive bay is sealed even when drive is removed
- Two 10 Gigabit and three 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
- SecureDNA™ zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS
I/O AND EXPANSION OPTIONS (each domain)
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports w/ TCP/IP offloading
- Three USB 3.0 ports
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two Serial ports with RS-232/422/485 options
- One DVI/VGA port
- Eight buffered Digital I/O (DIO) lines
- Two SAM™ I/O sites (MIL-STD-1553, Wi-Fi/BT, GPS, mSATA, etc.)
- 32 MB flash BIOS w/ write-protect/secure erase
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
- Panic support for system Zeroize Secure Erase, including BIOS
SWaP-E: Unmatched density (cores, RAM and storage) in one footprint
Size: 5.4” x 6.5” x 4”
Weight: 9 lbs.
Power: As low as 100 W
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +75° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5 (R4/R5 with Radiator)
As a member of the “Server Room in a Box” family of Xeon® D-based small form factor products, the S2002-MD “Golden-Eyes II” is an ultra-rugged, small, lightweight multi-domain server system with up to 16 CPU cores and removable drives. It is designed to provide two fully-independent and isolated high-performance servers in one box while providing the highest level of workstation performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled, sealed system, operating from -40° C to +75° C (wider temperature range optional). Even the power supplies are separately isolated.
This system architecture simplifies deployable MIL-SPEC technology by Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS), Red/Black network separation, or redundancy, while integrating processing, storage and high-speed I/O in a small, ultra-rugged enclosure with the greatest possible performance per dollar and per watt.
The SB2002-MD multi-domain Golden-Eyes II is two complete 16-core Xeon D server sub-systems packaged together but electrically isolated, including their separate power supplies. Golden-Eyes II is intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense and aerospace Red/Black networks—such as found on platforms with SIPR/NIPR networks. With the onboard 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, Golden-Eyes II is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield dual-server that offers double performance or redundancy. Alternatively, the S2002-MD is an ideal airborne network multi-domain server that can also drive operator consoles, such as in an ELINT platform, while recording data and distributing it to multiple Ethernet LANs.
Golden-Eyes II can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.